Welcome to the Sydney Bush Walkers
We are a community of around 800 men and women of diverse backgrounds, bonded by a desire for outdoor adventure in wonderful natural areas of Sydney, Australia and beyond.
- Experience camping on a wild pristine river
- Watch the sunrise from a dramatic escarpment
- Chat around the dying embers of a camp fire
- Feel the personal satisfaction of climbing a high peak
- Gaze over untracked Australian wilderness
- Abseil through a canyon
- Kayak down scenic rivers
- Bush walk through local Sydney bushland
- Or adventure off-track through National Park terrain
Joining SBW is not just about bushwalking - it's an opportunity to build fitness; make new friends; acquire navigation, survival and first aid skills to be self sufficient in the Aussie bush as well as develop leadership skills.
Above all, it’s about having fun!